Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Zebra" by Linda Walker



"Zebra" 5" x 3.5" oil by Linda Walker


I got to travel to Africa last year and what an incredible trip it was. I'm going again as soon as I can fund another trip. I have had the good fortune both through my first job as a flight attendant (I was a stewardess and the job lated 21 years instead of the 2 years I had planned on) and my husband's job and penchant for travel. Anyway, I saw three species of Zebra and each was stuningly beautiful. I am just starting a large painting of them against one of the Kenya backgrounds. The morning is damp and foggy, just perfect for doing indoor things.



Zebra is a framed miniature and sells for $225 includes s&h. To purchase click here

1 comment:

Priscilla Treacy said...

Your paintings of animals are absolutely wonderful. It is not just that they are realistic, they have so much wonderful color, texture, and sense of presence. They are really startling to look at. Great going! I can't wait to see more.