Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've just begun to settle from traveling. I finished off my workshops with one on fur to a group that I have given several workshops to, in Baudette, MN. It was full and hard work but being with these artists is always a joy. I also gave a fur workshop in Wickenburg, AZ. The artists that I taught were all so accomplished that it made me work overtime. I will post some images in the next day or two. Some artist freinds and I also drove back up to Baudette to meet in a classroom with some of the students and just paint together. We spent the whole day focusing on flowers. We did get in a couple of great meals and good talk between a lot of hours of painting. We are going to get together again soon, probably here in Bemidji, at one of our homes for critiques and coffee and hopefully some painting. I'm working on a the preliminaries for a DVD on some of my workshops.
Happy painting.

No comments: