Thursday, November 19, 2009

We got home two weeks ago & I arrived with a cold which laid me up for a week & from which I'm still trying to get my energy back. I haven't even finished the unpacking & clearing up. Starting to feel a little more active & we walked down to the lake to take pictures of the swans. I got some gorgeous photos & probably just in time as the lake is starting to ice up. I also took a lot of photos of our two newest calves (two dandy bulls - Greg is really happy about that). They are by & out of some very good bucking stock so it should be interesting to watch their progress.

We found a place to buy in TN. 25 acres of pasture with a wonderful house (2,500 sq. ft. on an unfinished basement). That's the good news, the bad news is that we are going to have to work on getting our home up for sale - lot's to do.

I put the painting to OPA into the mail & finally got my paints set up. Would like to start a painting for the OPA National show, among others. I have a drawing done of horses behind the scene at the track that hopefully will turn out as I envision it. I'll also start on the swans, calves, wild horses, buffalo, elk.....oh my! Must go work.

No comments: