Thursday, October 22, 2009

I won a second best of show!!!!

It has been a great past couple of weeks. I won second place in the San Dimas Wildlife show, last weekend...Yea!!!! It was even made better because there were some outstanding artists & art. The show was a terrific success & the sales were stellar. I'm going to try for their western show (have to show that I have enough western work). The people who run the show are so great to work with & many of my artist friends are there. It would work out to be good timing with the Wickenburg, AZ workshop.

I also was invited to participate in the Small works show at the Clymer Museum of Art in Ellensburg, WA. I have to get those paintings in the mail ASAP. I stopped & picked out a frame to be made for the Oil Painters show & it should be home about the time we get there.

We are leaving Sunday to drive home through Nashville. We just found out we have another bull calf on the ground & Greg is anxious to see his new additions. We have also found a few houses to look at. some with about 25 acres, although I'm too old to be taking care of cattle, it would afford us some space for quiet.

No comments: