Sunday, March 25, 2007

Zebra

"Zebra" miniature oil painting, 5" x 3.5"

I got to travel to Africa last year and what an incredible trip it was. I'm going again as soon as I can fund another trip. I have had the good fortune both through my first job as a flight attendant (I was a stewardess and the job lated 21 years instead of the 2 years I had planned on) and my husband's job and penchant for travel. Anyway, I saw three species of Zebra and each was stuningly beautiful. I am just starting a large painting of them against one of the Kenya backgrounds. Right now I've got to get back to finishing the illustrations for a 4th book of children's poetry written by Linda Chambers. The morning is damp and foggy, just perfect for doing indoor things.

This is a framed miniature and sells for $225 includes s&h. To purchase click here

No comments: