Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vote for me on the Art Stars Video Competition!!!

Click on the link below to view a short video

http://www.youtube.com/artstarscontest#p/c/0F95A2CE4AC35901/10/ZBYbWeNATf0

I am in the 28 finalists for the Jerry's Artarama 'Art Stars' Competition. The votes are counted as views of the video but only one view per day per computer ISP is counted. The counting is finished April 30 so please let it run every once in awhile, I would be very appreciative.

My husband and I filmed this video with some less than satisfactory equipment and without the professional help of some of the artists so please forgive the pixilations and less than satisfactory quality. This isn't an excerpt from a full length professional video. The winner of the competition will have a full dvd professionally done for them.

No matter what the outcome I will be putting together some DVDs this year. I would like them to be on subjects that have been popular for my workshops.

I'm painting a lot and getting ready to leave for California early April through mid June. I'll be teaching a workshop in Wickenburg, AZ April 12 through 15.

1 comment:

Dee Lessard said...

Hi Linda, Nice to see you have a blog too! I just started one ... http://deelessard.blogspot.com ...come and visit. ANyways I went and voted for you...good luck. If you didn't name the boy bulls yet ...how about Earnie & Burt? Keep up the beautiful work!