Monday, February 26, 2007

"Pasture Pals" 2.5" x 3.5" oil Sketch

Signs of spring. It's snowing here, finally, instead of just being bone chilling cold and I thought painting this would make me think warm. These two are just too cute. I really love to paint the baby animals and haven't done that much lately. I've been so busy with major projects and working with the Women Artists of the West that I haven't been painting on these sketches as often as I would like. I just met with a group of artists, that I get with once a month, and most of them had begun painting these sketches and they love doing them. So, since it was my suggestion to start, I had better get myself in gear. Hopefully I will be adding more on a regular basis. I have a shelf full of ideas and props to get me re-started.

Purchase "Pasture Pals" for $100, this includes S&H by clicking here

No comments: